Skip to main content
Corbin Greens Apartments pool area


Do you have a question about apartments at Corbin Greens Apartments? Our staff is happy to try to answer any questions you may have about our beautiful apartment community located in Overland Park, KS near Kansas City.

Have a question that isnt answered here in our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)? Call us at (913) 402-2029 to speak with one of our leasing consultants.


Q. Where is Corbin Greens Apartments located?

Corbin Greens Apartments is an apartment community in Overland Park, Kansas near Kansas City in Johnson County. We are located at 14000 Russell Street, Overland Park, KS 66223.


Q. What's near Corbin Greens Apartments?

Corbin Greens Apartments is near: 

  • Highway 69
  • Interstate 35 (I-35)
  • Interstate 435 (I-435)
  • Highway 150
  • Kansas City
  • T-Mobile Campus
  • Honeywell
  • Menorah Medical Center
  • Cerner
  • St. Lukes Hospital
  • Blue Valley Public School District
  • Shoppes at Deer Creek Woods
  • Corbin Park Retail Village
  • The Museum at Prairiefire
  • Prairiefire Shopping Center
  • Nicklaus Golf Club at LionsGate
  • Deer Creek Golf Club
  • Tomahawk Valley Park
  • Parkway Plaza West
  • Oak Park Mall
  • B&B Overland Park 16
  • Blue Valley Recreation Sports Complex
  • Urban Air Trampoline Park
  • Ironhorse Golf Club
  • Blue Valley Recreation Activity Center
  • Kansas Christian College
  • Regency Lake Park
  • Gezer Park


Q. What school district is Corbin Greens Apartments in?

Residents at Corbin Greens Apartments are in the Blue Valley School District, near Overland Trail Elementary School, Overland Trail Middle School and Blue Valley North High School.


Q. Do you allow pets at Corbin Greens Apartments?

Yes, we are pet-friendly and allow pets at Corbin Greens Apartments. Please see our detailed pet policy for restrictions.


Q. What are the requirements to apply for an apartment at Corbin Greens Apartments?

You must be 18 years or older to apply for an apartment at Corbin Greens Apartments. You will be subject to screening and certain income requirements and rental standards. Please contact us for further details or apply now to see our leasing terms and conditions.


Q. How do I apply?


To apply for an apartment at Corbin Greens Apartments, select one of our 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom apartments and click APPLY NOW to start your application online.


Q. How can I pay my rent electronically? Are there any fees?


You can pay via credit card for a small charge or use an ACH payment, which is free. Both can be done on our Resident Portal just use the Resident Login page on this website.

Want to download the "RENTCafe Resident" app to make payments and submit maintenance requests? Click below to download and start using "RENTCafe Resident" from Apple iTunes or Google Play. 

RENTCafe Resident iTunes App   RENTCafe Resident Google Play App

Have another question?


Contact us and schedule a private tour today! We look forward to showing you how Corbin Green Apartments offers Overland Park, Kansas living at its finest!